About Me:

I was born July 11th, 2012 at 11:23 pm. This is my blog.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

4 months and more!

Last week we went to my 4 month check-up.  I got weighed (14 lbs 4 oz!!), measured (23 inches) and got my shots (ouch!)  The pediatrician told Momma that I have caught up to my peers in weight, as most babies are closer to 7lbs when born and have doubled their weight at 4 months.  I have nearly tripled my weight!  He said I am behind the average for length, as most babies are 25-27 inches at this point.  I've got some stretching to do!  He also said that I am teething, but that I probably wont get teeth for a few months.  He old Momma that I am a very happy baby.  I really liked my new pediatrician!  I got my second round of shots.  The nurse was really gentle and very apologetic about the whole thing.  It was painful and I cried, but it was much better than last time.  I was fine for most of the day, but got really fussy that night.

I've also started my 4 month sleep regression.  I had been sleeping for about 4 or 5 hours consecutively, from 8pm on, and then waking every 2-3 hours until 8 am.  Now, I wake every 30 mins to an hour and dont sleep for any hours consecutively.  It is driving Momma crazy.  She was reading about it and it is supposedly because I am going through a developmental stage right now.  All I know is that I am tired and cranky and she is too!

Grandma Mary Anne told us that people were wondering what to get me for Christmas.  Momma thinks its really sweet that people are so thoughtful.  We created a wish list on Amazon that people can check out.  Just go to amazon.com, click on "wish list" and search Momma's name.  Its a small list, but its stuff I either need or that Momma thinks will help me develop.  

We switched over to cloth diapers completely.  I outgrew my size small gdiapers, so Momma got cotton pre-folds and waterproof covers.  Its been a learning process, but my parents are getting the hang of it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment