About Me:
I was born July 11th, 2012 at 11:23 pm. This is my blog.
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Photo Bomb!
Grandma Mary Anne brought to Momma's attention that it has been way too long since we updated this blog. So, for now, here's a photo bomb and quick update: I've got 6 (six!) teeth. I have a "Sophie the giraffe" teether that I love. I'm babbling like crazy. I'm not crawling yet, but I get into my pre-crawl stance (on my hands and knees, rocking back and forth). I love things that make noise, like rattles. I'm eating lots of foods now, including small pieces of fruits and veggies, eggs, organic baby foods. I love pictures, especially of my own face, but also of any face (so please feel free to send photos to Momma so she can get me familiar with all your faces!) Momma and I started co-sleeping, and now I sleep from 10pm (I know that's late!) til 8 am almost every night. And now, photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment