About Me:

I was born July 11th, 2012 at 11:23 pm. This is my blog.

Friday, April 12, 2013

9 Months!

I turned 9 months old yesterday!  I've been teething like crazy.  My Pedi said to expect two more bottom teeth any time now.  I have my 9 month check-up next week.  Here's what I've been up to:

Babbling
Drinking from a sippy cup (still not great at it)
Feeding myself (pretty much anything Momma and Dad eat)
Bouncing (I love my jumperoo!)
Standing (for brief moments, while I hold onto the coffee table)


Here's a photobomb for you guys:


Here's a look back at me in the womb, at 2.5 months and at 9 months.  

Why, Hello!


Hat that Grandma Gale and Grandpa Dan sent!



Momma giving me kisses while I stare at myself


My pirate outfit


Still love my rattle


Mom took us shopping, then had to stop to feed me.  I fell asleep in her lap in the front seat for an hour!


Me, wearing my Momma's hat


Happy guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment