I'm about 21 lbs, 27.5 inches tall and my head is 19 inches. That puts me at about 50th percentile for my height and 25th percentile for my weight. That's a LOT better than my initial stats, though it doesnt have any bearing on what my future height/weight will be.
I had some fun shaking my booty the other day. Mom was lucky to catch it on video for you guys. Bet you wish you had moves like me!
This is my, contemplating my first finger bandaid. They took a blood sample from me at the appt and determined that I need an extra iron boost. Otherwise, the doctor said that I have quadrupled my birth weight (most babies have just tripled, so I have caught up to my peers) and am very healthy. I'll be 10 months old in just a few days!!
Oh, and did I mention that I am working on tooth number 8?!
No comments:
Post a Comment