About Me:

I was born July 11th, 2012 at 11:23 pm. This is my blog.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Quick Check-In

It's been almost a month again already!  I've been so busy I havent had time to update in a while.  I guess I say that all the time though, dont I?  It's true though!  

For one thing, I have been busy eating.  I no longer want purees or normal "baby food."  I want what the grown-ups eat!  And I feed myself.  In fact, I insist on it.  I love pretty much every kind of fruit right now (even lemons and grapefruit) but am not sold on honeydew melon.  I like spinach when it's cooked, avocado cut in chunks that I can feed myself, tofu, chicken, asparagus, broccoli.  But I hate peas.  Momma gave me some to try, thinking I might like that I could feed myself.  Boy was she wrong.  I took one bite, opened up my mouth, and spit the pea right back out.  Daddy doesnt like peas either.  I guess I take after him.

I've also been busy crawling.  I finally mastered the skill of mobility, and I havent stopped moving since.  I love crawling after anything I am not supposed to have, like dog toys, dog food bowls and Momma's phone.  Momma sometimes races me.  She beats me with speed every time, but I win with cuteness.  

I'm STILL working on tooth number 8.  This tooth has been tough.  I've been in good spirits, all things considered.  Just lots of extra drool and wacky sleep patterns.  

My birthday is just around the corner!  I cant believe how fast time has gone by!  

I know it's been a while since you guys have seen my handsome face, so here are some photos.




I love being read to.  If my parents are too busy to read to me, I will read to myself.  One of my favorite things to do is read during breakfast.  The picture looks weird because Mommas phone takes pictures in HDR, and this website doesnt seem to support that.




I love strawberries.  A lot.  As you can see.



I'm playing drums on some tupperware with a bamboo spatula.  I'm what some would call an improvisational musician.



My Great Uncle Butch came to visit.  It took me a while to warm up to him (I'm not keen on men I dont know), but once I did, I thought he was awesome.  Until he tried to hold me.  But in all fairness, I was really tired at that point.  



And here's a video of the first time I crawled.  I'm much faster now, and I dont drag my leg.  But here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment