Hi guys! Just wanted to stop by and fill you in on a few details. First, we are moving back to San Diego! I am so excited to be close to my grandparents again (video chatting is fun, but I get mad that they are stuck in that glowing box) and to see Momma and Daddy's friends! Sometime in July, we will be having my 1st birthday party! I'm also excited that we will be back home for that. I hear babies that have first birthdays get cake...and I hear cake is awesome. Definitely looking forward to that! We're in the midst of packing everything up and will be leaving San Pablo on Saturday. Momma says a few people have started to ask what I need/want for my birthday. To make it easy, she is going to create a new Amazon wish list, which you can search for by her email (sisterrez@gmail.com). I'm certainly not picky, but there are some essentials I know she'd love for me to get. As soon as we know the date of the party, we will send out invitations and update the blog with info. You are all invited! Though Momma just told me some of you live too far away to come. I still say you're invited!

Im learning to walk thanks to this Vtech walker. I'm even standing unassisted for a few seconds at a time!
Here I am getting ready to take a bath.
I'm trying really hard to read.
This is a video from Instagram where I am drumming. I LOVE to drum!
No comments:
Post a Comment