About Me:

I was born July 11th, 2012 at 11:23 pm. This is my blog.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Baby Shower

My first baby shower was held back in April.  It was hosted by Grandma Mary Anne and my Great Aunt Patty flew out from Colorado to be there for it.  Since I'm such a special guy, Grandma Gale decided to have a shower for me also.  Her friend Pattie hosted at her house. I slept or ate through the whole thing but it sounded like everyone had a great time.  I got some awesome gifts.  



They had my name up on the mantle.



That's Grandma Gale on the left and Pattie on the right.



There was a bunch of food, but I didnt have any of it.  I brought my food with me (Momma)



This is my Great Grandma Lenora.  This was my first time meeting her.  I really liked her!



Dont mind me...I'm eating.  This is Momma and her friend Shannon.



Grandma Mary Anne came.  She's good at putting me to sleep!



See?



Check out all the presents everyone brought!  Like I said, I was sleeping, so Momma was nice enough to open them for me.




Halfway through the gifts, I got really hungry!  So Momma fed me and Dad took over.



I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment