About Me:

I was born July 11th, 2012 at 11:23 pm. This is my blog.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

First Post!

Hello friends and family!  Welcome to your source for all things Neiko!  Mommy will be helping me update regularly so that we can all stay connected.  Let's start with some basics:

After 15 hours of labor, I made my way into the world.  I was much smaller than expected, at a mere 5 lbs 10 oz.  Luckily, I was also cuter than expected, so it made up for my tiny stature.  



There I am, just a few hours after birth.  And that, as you all know, is my Mommy.  



After so much work trying to get out, I was pretty exhausted.  



I'm a pretty popular guy so I had lots of visitors!  This is Grandma Gale.



And this is Grandma Mary Anne.  She looks so happy to meet me, hope she didn't mind me napping...



No comments:

Post a Comment